- Before doing anything, set yourself a budget. You will not be successfull if you do not spend some money marketing your products. You don't have to go over the top, somewhere between $20 - $50 per month will be ample to get you going.
- Don't try and join too many programs at once. There are thousands of opportunities to earn HUGE amounts of money, but start small. A program earning $1000+ per month like ProClicks or earning $3905 per month with 3900 Income. These programs have a small investment of $5 and $6 respectively. Not a huge investment and once your matrix is filled to cover your expenses or more, you can look at higher investment programs.
- Make sure you join at least one social network. There are many social networks designed specifically for Network Marketers like YOU. My-ESPN is a perfect example of like minded people connecting with each other. This network is in the launch stage and will offer an opportunity to earn money, but you have to get in quickly. If you would prefer another network, do a search and join any other Social Network you feel comfortable with.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
My WRT2 account is also doing well. 35 1st level referrals and 5 2nd level. This is launching in 5 days from now and I quote, "Being first in something BIG can be life changing. Being first here can turn your life around. Our system is so unique and so viral that hundreds of thousands will hear about it overnight. You have the opportunity to get paid on everyone who registers after you, whether you referred them or not. EVERYONE. That's not a typo. EVERYONE who registers after you can make you money."
WRT2 is free to join and there is absolotelt no risk involved. It's worth a shot, even if it's all a fake.
I have also in my travels come across a great social networking site : My-ESPN. I have not done much and my total network already consits of 233 + 9 direct referrals. It seems everyone who registers is allocated members in their network automatically and all they suggest you do is get 3 referrals. This, of course can be done through Buyrefs which is a great source for referrals.
I will keep you posted.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
So I have allocated a small budget for myself, initially around $50, but you can use less. The first thing I did is to buy referals. I went to Buyrefs.com and for $8.95 bought 25 referals. Within 2 days I have received all 25 referals. There is of course no guarantee that these referals will do any work for you, but this is a good way to build up your mailing list which will allow you to send these people info on other programs that you are involved in.
One more thing, don't get bogged down with too many programs at once. Concentrate on one or 2 only until you are comfortable managing them and then move on. I currently have 2 programs I am concentrating on, GDI and a new program which is launching in 10 days, WRT2
I will keep you up to date on the status of my referals, but for now , happy money making!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Social networks is what I am looking at right now. I have already signed up with Facebook and Twitter and I have now signed up with Viral Networks which seems to be a great network specifically designed for Network Marketers like myself and many others. This is a great way to start building your business and your list at NO COST. You can upgrade if you like, but I am opting to use the free version and have made a number of contacts with other Network Marketers like myself. Feel free to click on the link and check this out.
I have not joined any more MLM Programmes as I still believe strongly in the one I have already joined :
Own your own people search website
Other than this, I have been very lazy, but I will still keep you posted on my progress.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I do however understand and I think this is very important for all the newbies to know, that this process takes time. All the blurb from the MLM companies that you will get paid in the first few days is highly unlikely as you need to market yourself initially before you reap the rewards.
As soon as I get a couple of leads sealed, I will give you some of the sites I chose to market on (some free and some quite reasonable priced).
In the mean time, don't give up. Keep at it and it will fall into place. If any newbies read this and have help on getting started, please post comments, so that we can all benefit.
These are the first 4 steps I took :
1. Set goals (how much time are you going to spend marketing per day, how much do I want to make in my first month, 6 months, year, etc)
2. Setup a blog. There are loads of free blog sites if you use a search engine to search. I have used www.blogger.com. Make sure you put your affiliate links on your blog
3.Register your blog with AdSense so that once you start getting good traffic to your blog, you can earn extra income
4. Market your blog (thats where I'm at now)
Earn from 8 streams in 1 affiliate program
Friday, January 8, 2010
I have been investigating ways of making money on the Internet for the past 2 years now. Many websites offer you the opportunity of becoming a millionare overnight, but then make you pay for books that tell you very little.
The options I have been looking at are Affiliate Marketing, PPC and freelance work. My comments on the 3 are as follows :
PPC : This is very time consuming and not very prifitable. The legit sites pay up to 2c perclick. There are some sites that offer $1 - $10 per click, but don't even go there. The forums indicate that many people ahve spent time on the sites and have not been paid. THEY ARE SCAMS!
FREELANCE : There are a number of sites that offer freelance, but the problem with this is that you have to prove that you can do the work, but you can't prove that you can do it if you are not given the opportunity. It's a bit of a chicken egg situation.
AFFILIATE MARKETING : This seems to create a steady flow of income over an unlimited period of time. You would need to put in a bit of effort and a bit of money to set this up, but it is well worth it in the long run. It is not a get rich quick scheme, but a sustainable income for years to come. I have included the programs that I have joined so far and will update the list as I find more legit sites.
SFI Affiliate program - You don't have to spend a cent on this program
GDI Affiliate program - It will cost you $10 per month, but if you get 10 affiliates, you will break even and you will own your own website.
Acme People Search & Affilitize - Earn income from 8 income streams. You will get the help of Tissa who takes you through 3 easy steps to get started. You will join 3 other affiliate programs in the process. As a start, he will give you $125 when you make your first $75. Check out this forum to get the opinions of people who are in this program.