Friday, January 29, 2010

Update on Network Marketing

So 14 days ago I submitted my last post. From then till now, I have done very little to market my blog and it shows. I have spent some time today sourcing options.

Social networks is what I am looking at right now. I have already signed up with Facebook and Twitter and I have now signed up with Viral Networks which seems to be a great network specifically designed for Network Marketers like myself and many others. This is a great way to start building your business and your list at NO COST. You can upgrade if you like, but I am opting to use the free version and have made a number of contacts with other Network Marketers like myself. Feel free to click on the link and check this out.

I have not joined any more MLM Programmes as I still believe strongly in the one I have already joined :

Own your own people search website

Other than this, I have been very lazy, but I will still keep you posted on my progress.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment