Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good News

Today I come bearing good news (or at least a little bit!). I am sitting with around 50 level 1 referals and 9 level 2 referrals in my Pro Clicks account. I made a whole 4 bucks, but at least it's better than nothing al all. Around half of me referrals are active giving me a few extra credits and cents.

My WRT2 account is also doing well. 35 1st level referrals and 5 2nd level. This is launching in 5 days from now and I quote, "Being first in something BIG can be life changing. Being first here can turn your life around. Our system is so unique and so viral that hundreds of thousands will hear about it overnight. You have the opportunity to get paid on everyone who registers after you, whether you referred them or not. EVERYONE. That's not a typo. EVERYONE who registers after you can make you money."

WRT2 is free to join and there is absolotelt no risk involved. It's worth a shot, even if it's all a fake.

I have also in my travels come across a great social networking site : My-ESPN. I have not done much and my total network already consits of 233 + 9 direct referrals. It seems everyone who registers is allocated members in their network automatically and all they suggest you do is get 3 referrals. This, of course can be done through Buyrefs which is a great source for referrals.

I will keep you posted.

Happy networking!

No comments:

Post a Comment